Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Concert: The Birthday Massacre

I absolutely love this band and for like 10 years I have missed every dang show in and near Ohio. I problems making it to shows. And this night it was just me and my friend Court and I was determined to make it. THHHEEEN I hit a car going there! (first accident btw) Yep...Still made it though

Aural Vampire was the opening band and I love them. They are from Japan and don't tour far from there often. Great show. After that was Dommin who I also like but we had to go deal with "the car situation" so I only got to hear three songs BOO! After them was the Black Veil Brides whose music I already didn't care for. But there behavior and stage and towards to other bands was disgusting. I can't imagine why they would be so rude to a crowd but whatever. Personally my least favorite band ever.
raveman

exo chicka







Finally, it was time for TBM and they put on an amazing set! Def. need to make it to another show in the future.
rhim

rainbow


chibi



yeah moment!


m. falcore


0 comments:

Post a Comment